Hassle-free returns policy
We are happy to refund or exchange any unwanted item returned to us within 28 days of purchase (excluding delivery charges), as long as it is returned in its original state, unused and in original packaging. Proof of purchase is required.
*This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or misdescribed.
Should you require an unwanted item to be collected this can be arranged by calling 01454 326568. Charges apply.
If you need advice before you return an item please ring us on 01454 326568. Please note any postage incurred by returning the item(s) to us will not be refunded. All returned goods must be accompanied by a delivery note (this comes with the delivery of your goods), with completed details on the reverse.
Returning by post: To return an item you should use your local postal service at your own cost. We recommend that you obtain a proof of purchase receipt. All refunds for items returned will be credited to the original payment card account.
Items should be sent in their original packaging, marked as “returned goods” to:
RED KITE RETURNS
33-35 LAVENHAM RD
BEECHES IND EST
Please note: The returns slip provided with the original order should be completed and included in the parcel. Failure to mark the parcel as “returned goods” may cause it to be held up and possibly lead to a delay in your refund being processed.
If you wish to return any item that was purchased as part of a bundle, multi-buy, or other promotion, all items forming part of that promotion must be returned.
The terms and conditions above do not affect your statutory rights.
Red Kite Guarantee
- We are happy to refund or exchange any item returned within 28 days of purchase as long as it is returned in its original state, unused and in original packaging. Proof of purchase is required.
- We will provide a full refund or exchange if the item develops a manufacturing fault within 28 days of the purchase date.
- We will offer a spare, repair or replacement product free of charge if the item develops a fault after 28 days of the purchase date and is deemed to be a manufacturing fault. The choice of service is at Red Kite’s discretion.
- We will endeavour to provide matching fabric for repairs and/or spares, if this is not available we will provide coordinating colours.
- Where a spare or repair is uneconomical, Red Kite will offer a replacement product.
- Red Kite may inspect the product and verify the fault before offering a spare, repair, replacement or refund.
- Red Kite products are guaranteed for one year from date of purchase.
The guarantee does not cover:
- Damage caused by non domestic use
- General wear and tear, for example; worn wheels, damaged rain covers, worn/torn fabric.
- Deliberate damage, misuse or neglect
- Product which has been modified, undergone an unauthorized repair or used a non approved spare part.
- Car seats which have been involved in an accident. We recommend all car seats should be replaced if involved in an accident.
- Cosmetic damage
- Matching accessories, e.g. change bags, cosytoes, etc
We can provide spare parts and repairs for damages which fall outside the scope of the guarantee. Prices are quoted on an individual basis. Please contact our service centre for more details.
To claim against the guarantee, proof of purchase is required.